and i knew it was bad
when i woke up in the mornings
and the only thing i looked
forward to was going
back to bed —poems from my uncle’s grave (via fuckinq)
UFC game at the O2 arena - 3.8
hello 911 yes i just saw a man with sleeve tattoos wearing a button down with the sleeves rolled up and i need medical attention
my selfie game can simply be described in flappy bird terms. Sometimes on a good day I can get a high score of 9 but most of the time it’s just game over at 1
"That’s the most important thing to me is just to be able to speak to them and say ‘Hey look, it’s gonna be okay.’ It’s not an easy road but I didn’t come here to tell you my sob story I came here to tell you guys that it gets easier. I needed someone to tell me that when I was here. I just wish that like every single person here could just live in freedom ‘cause I don’t know, I just get really emotional when I think of like all you girls that are still in here. You know like I want you guys to live in freedom SOO badly ‘cause it’s so worth it. Utilize your time here ‘cause it changed mine. When I went into treatment I realized, I could use what I’m in here for, for the better. So, why not air out all my secrets, why not share my story, because some people need to hear it. And I believe that I definietly wasn’t given this voice, just to sing. I think it was given to me for a bigger purpose."
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer. —Oliver Nolau (via ceabourne)
My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.
Isn’t it amazing how things come full circle?
yeah mom im ok i just dont want to be alive haha